2 Channels, 45 watts powered by a pair of EL-34's and 3 three 12ax7's with reverb.
Rivera® award winning Clubster® series of combo amplifiers has been warming the hearts of players around the world. Due to much demand, we have created a special Clubster® Royale series. Featuring two discrete preamp channels powered by 3 12AX7 tubes, and now a tuned high gain lead channel, an active effects, and a larger output transformer with an impedance selector. This new 50watt powerhouse of EL34 Tube tone will give you the chunky bottom end, clean rhythms, and sweet sustain and distortion to satisfy your musical desires.
High gain lead tones in Channel 1 are articulated with 3 band equalization, and a Pull for Boost switch gives you that extra gain to go from crunch to searing leads.
Channel 2 is a straight forward rhythm channel with 2 band equalization and a bright switch, voiced like the vintage blackface amps from 1965.
Featuring the rich and lush footswitchable Accutronics® spring reverb to add depth and swell to your tone. Rivera® pioneered active effects loop with send and return level controls allow you to patch with perfect level matching any external signal effects processor chain. You can also switch channels and reverb with the included FS20 footswitch. The heavy duty and oversized output transformer features low temperature running, super tight bottomend,
Two speaker jacks,a lineout jack,and an impedance selector for easy and correct matching of external enclosures.
Like all Rivera® amplifiers, they are built with military and audiophile grade components, and lovingly handcrafted in Burbank, California.
The 1x12 version comes standard with a Celestion Seventy 80. Vintage 30’s, T75’s, or G12H-30’s are available as an upgrade.
The 1x12 combo is available in Black, or Ruby as standard colors. The top comes standard in Black with gold grill cloth.
The new Rivera® Clubster® Royale is a fabulous sounding and roadworthy workhorse for years of satisfying and dependable performance.
• Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
• Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
• Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4" High and Low Gain input, 1/4" footswitch input, reverb control, presence control, power on/off switch
• Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4" effects loop send, 1/4" effects loop return with level controls, 1/4" line output and 1/4" external speaker output
• Preamp tubes: Three 12AX7A
• Output tubes: Two EL-34’s
• Output power: 50 watts RMS into 8 ohms
• Speaker: 12” Celestion 70/80
• Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
• Reverb: Accutronics® 6-spring reverb (combo version), 3-Spring reverb in Top.
• Height: 1x12 combo 18" (w/feet), Top version-11”
• Width: 1x12 combo 21", Top version-24”
• Depth: 1x12 combo 12", Top version-10”
• Weight: 1x2 combo 46 lbs, Top version 32 lbs.
• Cabinet material: 5/8"-thick plywood
• Construction: Dadoed joints
• Covering: Black Tolex